In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic situation occurring in Manitoba, we ask that clients refrain from entering the clinic if they are experiencing any of the following systems (as outlined by the Government of Manitoba):
ONE or more of the following:
• Sore throat/hoarse voice
• Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
• Loss of taste or smell
• Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours
TWO or more of the following:
• Runny nose
• Muscle aches
• Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
• Skin rash of unknown cause
• Poor feeding if an infant
• Nausea or loss of appetite
Proper Personal Protective Equipment will be worn during visits. If you have any questions please contact us.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms above, please present to a COVID-19 testing site for further assessment - locations can be found here. Additionally, you can access the online screening tool or call Health Links-Info Santé at 204-788-8200 (or toll-free at 1-888-315-9527).